Saturday, October 30, 2004

one down...

So I did it, I finally convocated. The ceremony was pretty good, albeit long, and Alumni Hall was warm in those robes. It was cool to see some (4) people from highschool graduating at the same time. I also saw GiNO walking on campus twice, and hopefully he'll post the photo he took to his blog. It feels weird to be done...I didn't think it would, since all my classes have been done for several months. It made me miss school. Hopefully this will motivate me to get my act together with grad school applications.

On another note, there's a neat article about the debate "back bulge" debacle from the presidential debates at salon.com. I didn't link it, because it's a pay site...you can try to get on like I did by watching an ad for a minute before getting full access to the site. But anyways, a NASA image analyst has staked his career on his claim that Bush wore a wire to the debates. I don't doubt it for a second.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo. if you're into halloween.. and ipods, check this out http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~pmarks/slashdot/jwinick/

- ray

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home