Friday, October 22, 2004

Surprise! I've moved!

Welcome to my new blog location...xanga wasn't working out. It was nice that I was listed when I searched Google with my real name, but it didn't do much good because people have to have a xanga account to read stuff there. There are other reasons for moving too. Looking at random sites on xanga I found a disproportionate number of posters that would write like this: "NIKKI...im so sorrie i cudnt go to oakton hc wif yu todayy." Now, I understand the sorry state of educational institutions today thanks to neo-conservate public spending...but give me a break. If I ever type a line like that, I hope my laptop blows up and maims me badly enough to prevent it from happening again.

It's a scary world...my roommate who's teaching in a highschool for his teacher's college degree brought home some marking the other day, and one of his students misspelt 'teeth'. The way things are going, that kid is going to be the next leader of the free world.

I had a realization the other day that I'm going to be the crankiest old man ever, for proof, read the above. I'm 23 now...

So update your bookmarks and follow the development of an old coot. Chart it on graph paper if you're a nerd like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger GiNO_LEE said...

PolishDave. i bet those posts are from FOBs and wannabes.
hehe..i'm here to harrass u.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POLISsssssshhh dave

i miss you baby.

- rayho

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home