Sunday, November 07, 2004

Come out next Friday....

I'm shamelessly plugging my roommate's band 'Goodfoot' that has a gig next Friday (12th) at the Wits End here in London. If you can come out, please do...it'll be a good time, and hopefully it will become a regular thing for them.

I have a few days off, which in a way is nice because I can get stuff sorted out for grad school applications, and do more mundane things like cleaning my room and laundry. On the otherhand, hard to earn hourly wages when you aren't at work...there's always a tradeoff.

If you're a fan of metal music, make sure you give Unearth a listen...best band around right now in my opinion.

2 Comments:

Blogger GiNO_LEE said...

mundane --> mund-ane
mund- < Latin Stem "mund" meaning "world"
-ane < Latin adjetival suffix "-anus" meaning "pertaining to"

etymological meaning: pertaining to the world
current meaning: some boring shit

Boo YA!! the shit i learn is class is the shit!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Are you saying my roommate's band is boring?? Or commenting on my vocabulary?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home