Wednesday, December 08, 2004

XMas list: Canon SD300, I have my eye on you

Working at Staples in the business machines department, I get to handle and compare digital cameras all day...and one has really caught my eye. I want the Canon SD300. It's tiny, like a deck of cards, or maybe slightly smaller. This addresses my main complaint about my current camera, an Olympus D550, which is a few generations older, and larger. It works fine, but it's hard to take out to social events (aka the bar) without a bag, and I don't want to be that guy. It also doesn't use the xD cards that my Olympus does, which I don't want to invest in a higher capacity of.

I can't believe how hot digital cameras are this Christmas...there are going to be plenty of happy shutterbugs and photolabs this winter.

I also am liking the Logitech Z-2300 2.1 computer speakers...one can dream.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home